The Boxer Bulletin

The Student News Site of Oscar De La Hoya Animo Charter High School

The Boxer Bulletin

The Boxer Bulletin

Community’s Construction Hero

Meet Carlos Mejia, a hard working man that helps the community construct buildings.
This+is+my+cool+dad
Diego Mejia
This is my cool dad

Carlos Mejia is a hard working, caring and passionate construction worker who tries to help build up this community and other communities to not only help others but also provide for his family.

He is a funny and caring father to his 4 children and does his best to provide not only a comfortable living environment for them but also a safe one.

Story continues below advertisement

Carlos has been working hard for 30 years of his life now and won’t stop until he sees that all of his children have made it in life and he has done his job as a father.

He is a passionate man who will keep working no matter how tired or old he gets he will stick through it,” Well logically if I’m already 50 in 10 years I’m going to look more old and tired but with the same passion to keep working.” He told me these words with a smile on his face that showed me he really does care about helping not only our community but also our family.

He wants the youth in our community to succeed and not have to go through the same struggles he had to go through because of the lack of education that was provided to him,”Well in this community I hope that everybody studies and prepares themselves to keep going forward or else they’re going to stay behind like me” Carlos Mejia is a kind hearted person who wants to see everybody succeed and be at their absolute best.

Carlos loves working and helping people in need when they have an issue to fix. His favorite part of his job is the whole thing,”Everything that is work I like.” He enjoys the work he does and hopes to keep working if he has the opportunity.

Leave a Comment
Donate to The Boxer Bulletin

Your donation will support the student journalists of Oscar De La Hoya Animo Charter High School . Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment and cover our annual website hosting costs.

More to Discover
Donate to The Boxer Bulletin

Comments (0)

All The Boxer Bulletin Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *