Making the Community

Nelly Cid, a bright young adult who is ready to make this community better
Nelly with her cat.
Nelly with her cat.
N/A

Nelly Cid is an amazing woman in our community. She is  always doing good deeds that make a difference. Her personality lights up any room she walks into, bringing warmth and joy to everyone around her just by her smile.. In this community, she stands out not only for her kindness, smartness, bravery but also for her genuine desire to make the world a better place, one good deed at a time.

My aunt, Nelly, is like a superhero in our town, making things better for everyone around her. She’s really brave because she is able to talk about important stuff that others might be scared to use their voice for, “I really think we could be doing so much more for our community like speaking up more than just watching on the sideline” she explained. My aunt is able to  inspire our community to face challenges and make positive change together. 

What’s cool about her is that she doesn’t just talk–she does good things for her community too,  “I think speaking up about a situation makes me feel like I’m doing something and at least trying to do something I also feel involved in the situation” said Nelly. Whether it’s helping people who need it or working on projects to make our town come together more , she shows us that even small acts of kindness can make a big difference.

Nelly inspires me personally because just by watching her handle tough situations with courage and kindness makes me want to be a better person too. She motivates me to get involved in making positive changes, even if they’re small,”I want the people to realize that it’s better for us to come together and we are able to challenge more stuff.”

Story continues below advertisement

She’s not just a superhero for our town; she’s a personal hero. Her kindness rubs off on everyone around her, and I want to be like her, spreading goodness wherever I go. In our community story, Nelly adds a thread of courage, kindness, and positive change to the people around her. 

Leave a Comment
Donate to The Boxer Bulletin

Your donation will support the student journalists of Oscar De La Hoya Animo Charter High School . Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment and cover our annual website hosting costs.

More to Discover
Donate to The Boxer Bulletin

Comments (0)

All The Boxer Bulletin Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *