The Boxer Bulletin

The Student News Site of Oscar De La Hoya Animo Charter High School

The Boxer Bulletin

The Boxer Bulletin

Volleyball girls
A Setter's Leadership
March 19, 2024

A Friend to Animals

Meet Isabel an animal lover. She will do anything for her dog.
A+Friend+to+Animals

Isabel Rosales is a big dog lover. She loves all dogs and she also has a lot of dogs herself. She goes to a Cal State L.A. about to graduate in summer. One of her many hobbies is that she loves to cook and write stories. Most of all she loves to take care of her dogs, she also loves to save animals like dogs, cats, and fish. Isabel loves to spoil her dogs a lot with toys and a variety of treats. 

She checks the ingredients of the foods available and is flexible to what is there but also makes sure her dogs are getting the nutrients they need. She also takes them on daily check ups to the vet and when her pets need something she will get them no matter how far or how much they cost.

Isabel is a kind heated person who is open to sharing with those not so fortunate. She owns two service dogs, one of her service dogs is named Prince and has been a service dog for 5 years and soon will be retiring. She is also in the process of training her younger dog Lucky and he will soon start working to help Isabel with her anxiety.During the pandemic there was limited food and she shared the little food she had with others.

“Each one of my service dogs has their own personality. The golden is goofy and playful while my chihuahua mix is very serious and doesn’t like to play” explained Isabel.

Story continues below advertisement

Isabel knows the different personalities in each of her dogs and also likes them and also knows their unique selves. “What I like about my service dogs are their gentle nature and their eagerness to learn” she stated. This shows how Isabel likes what her service dogs do and also helps people when they need them the most. She also likes that they are nice and gentle with her.

Leave a Comment
Donate to The Boxer Bulletin

Your donation will support the student journalists of Oscar De La Hoya Animo Charter High School . Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment and cover our annual website hosting costs.

More to Discover
Donate to The Boxer Bulletin

Comments (0)

All The Boxer Bulletin Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *